Monday again.....


Well its Monday again, where on earth does the weekend go??

Had a lovely weekend, DH bought me a new Kipling bag for Valentines Day which we celebrated on Friday 13th Feb as we had plans for the 14th. We were actually heading down to Teynham to help Jules, Dan and Tinks out in their new home. We had a lovely day with them and managed to get quite a bit done. The house is beautiful and suits Jules perfectly. Cant wait to go back when everything is unpacked and see it in all its glory.

Sunday was another chilling out day. I made cards and played in the craft room while DH watched football, golf, tennis, cricket on TV!!

Anyway made a couple more cards tonight with my new Pink Tilda with Rose. One is for someone at work and one is for a friends daughter. I really like this stamp, I think she is my fave of all the ones I have. :)

Popular Posts