Thursday, 12 February 2009


Posting tonight to upload a card I have made for DH for Valentines Day. I wasnt going to make him a card as I have already bought one but thought I would have a go at making a quick card. I cut the hearts on the cricut and then run them through the cuttlebug in an embossing folder (Denny I have played and I am loving the embossing folders now!). I mounted them on the card on 3d foam and added some gems to the swirls. The wording was also cut on the cricut using the Storybook font. Finally I added some larger red gems to the corners of the cards.

Its Friday tomorrow, yay!! Looking forward to the weeked and to seeing a lurvely friend who we are helping to move into her new house.
Edited to say have a look at Caz's Gorjuss blog candy, there is a fab prize to be had if you are lucky. The link is here and in my fave blogs:- http://aloadofoldblogocks.blogspot.com/2009/02/gorjuss-blog-candy.html

5 comments:

  1. this is great. I love the embossing on the hearts ( i haven't got that one) think you might need some more though..........

    CLare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane, very classy.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. another lovely card Jane. Love those hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane I love this card esp the effect with the embossing folders FAB!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.