Weekend happenings......

As its Sunday night, and, as I have not updated my blog for a few days I thought I had better make the effort and do something. So lets start with a weekend update....

Shopping with a couple of lurvely friends (Joan and Jules) was planned for Saturday but Joan was a bit poorly and unable to make it so just Jules and I headed for Surrey and a couple of craft shops. First stop was Crafts U Love where I bouught 3 new Magnolias, Tilda with Tulips, Shy Tilda and Rufus the dog, oh and I also got some new cricut mats. After CUL we headed for the Craft Barn but stopped for a drink and something to eat in the cafe next door first, it was such a lovely sunny afternoon that we sat in the conservatory. We could have stayed there for much longer but stash shopping was calling!! We were both very good in the CB, I bought some scissors, inkpads and 3d foampads (I did also get a set of copic ciao's but DH paid for them so they dont really count in my haul!!). Soon it was time to head home, Tom came and picked me up from London Bridge and we spent the evening at home with some tapas that I cooked.

Today has been much more relaxing, stayed indoors all day. Have made 4 more cards, 3for my stock and 1 that my sister asked for. I also managed 3 LO's I will try and upload some pictures tomorrow night.

Will try to remember to 'blog' some more during the week. TFL. x x

Popular Posts