More cards......







Its been a while since I last posted here so apologies, I will try harder to be a good blogger.
The weekend before last I spend a fab day with my lurvlie friend Denny. We played with pro-markers, copics, magnolias and stamping up goodies, temptation was eveywhere!! Tom came down later to pick me up and Mark provided us all with a tasty supper. It was a perfect way to spend a Satuday. Thanks Denny and Mark.

This weekend just gone involved a little trip to the Craft Barn where I bought myself a few goodies and Tom bought me another set of Copic pens, I now have 3 out of the 4! I also managed to make a few more cards, all of which were made with left overs from layouts I have done.Have attached a fews pics, one of the cards I made at the weekend, one of my Mums Mothers Day Card and an engagement card for my friend Kat and her new fiancee Mike.

TFL - Jane x

Popular Posts