More Layouts



Here are a couple more LO's that I managed to do over the weekend.

The Craft Corner one is not my usual style, its a bit more messy and grungy than I normally like but I wanted to do something a bit different. I have used basic grey papers, thickers that I have inked up, the arrows were cut on my cricut. The picture is of our spare room (which housed craft croner) 'before' it was transformed into the PPoC. A layout of 'after' will follow as soon as get some decent photos.

The other LO is of a picture I took through the card windscreen while we were travelling home from Barnsley last year. We hit a really heavy rain storm on our journey which created the rainbow. As I had my camera to hand I couldnt resist taking a photo. I have used bazzil spotty cardstock, the scallop square is papermania, the bling was added with my bejeweller, the chipboard flourish was inked, glazed and glittered, the journalling slip is making memories and the title is thickers.

TFL. x x
2