Wednesday, 25 March 2009

A weekend in Oxford.....




A bit late in posting this, had planned to do it Sunday or Monday but just never got round to it. Oh well, guess its better than nothing!!

Last weekend was spent in Oxford with my DH and some lurvley friends. We spent 2 wonderful days eating, drinking, talking and walking and taking in the stunning sights of Oxford. Linda and Lee were fantastic hosts and Jules, Tinks, Denny and Mark were great company. Oh and I mustnt forget Claire, Lottie and Sam who also came to visit. All in all it was a fabulous weekend that was over far too quickly.

On our way to Linda's house on the Friday Tom and I popped into Bicester where I treated myself to a Cath Kidson bag (well it was payday!!). I also bought Tom a t-shirt but he is not allowed to have it yet as its a birthday pressie.
Have attached a few of the many pictures I took at the weekend. Hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great weekend. Nice to see some pictures.

    Hasn't your hair got long! It looks nice Jane

    CLare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Jane, especially the group shot. Isn't there one of the boys?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.