A few new cards...




Afternoon all,
Well we have had a nice weekend here doing nothing much at all. On Friday Tom and I went out for some Tapas at our fave Spanish restaurant. Its the first time this year we have been there so it was a welcome treat, and very yummy indeed.

Saturday and Sunday were spent doing not much at all. Apart from a trip to Asda and the hairdressers for me we didnt go anywhere which was really nice.

I managed to make a few new cards this weekend, using my new Gorjuss girls stamps, I also used a nestability scalloped circle on a couple of them (just love those nesties!!). The boys cards are a Edwin stamp that I borrowed from a friend. I am really trying to build my stock of cards up as I am planning to try and sell some at the Chelsfield Village Fete in July. My sister will have a stand there doing nails/nail art so I will share her pitch with her. Sorry the photos are not brilliant......

Jane x x

Popular Posts