Long time no blog........











Well its been a very long time since I have blogged, no excuse really but things have been a bit hectic here.
At the end of May Tom and I had a fabulous holiday in Las Vegas. We stayed at the Bellagio in a lake view room which was just stunning, we had the time of our lives. We shopped, we sunned ourselves, we did loads of walking and sight-seeing, we had some lovely meals and last but not least we saw Barry Manilow again!! Cant wait to go back, Las Vegas is our most fave place to go right now and I dont think we will ever tire of it..

The weekend after we came back I met Jules and Tinks for the Doodlin Daisies crop which was great fun, I managed about 6 LO's so was very happy with that. It was the first time I had scrapped in a while as I have been busy making cards that I am planning on selling at the Chelsfield craft fair in July.

The most important thing we have done since our holiday was to collect our new puppy who is called Daisy. She is a West Highland White Terrier, we picked her out the weekend before we went away and collected her on the 19th June. She has been a real poppet so far and has settled in really well with us. Of course she has her 'puppy' moments when she runs around like a mad thing but all in all things with her are good. She has just had her second jabs so in just a few days we will be able to take her out, am looking forward to that.

Have attached some pics from Vegas for you and one of Daisy.

Jane x x
1