Take That!











On Friday 3rd July I met with Sally and Sharon to go and see the fabulous Take That at Wembley. It was something I had been looking forward too for sooooo long, I was rather excited at the thought of seeing my fave boys again!! LOL

It was the first time I had been to the new Wembley stadium and I was very impressed, especially as we had seats in Club Wembley. We were right overlooking the main stage so we had a great view of all that was going on and we had the screen right by us too so we could see even closer.

The show was amazing, it was the best concert I have ever been too. The theme was The Circus and there was just so much to see, there were dancers, acrobats, jugglers, a tight rope walker, a elephant (mechanical) and of course the talented and gorgeous Gary, Jason, Howard and Mark....... They sang loads of new stuff as well as the oldies, we hardly sat down and by the time I got home my feet were well and truly aching from all the dancing. The finale was my fave TT song which is Rule the World and this was made even more special as during the song fireworks started going off on the roof of Wembley. It was certainly a spectacular finish to what really was a fantastic night. Cant wait for the DVD to come out now so I can watch it all over again.

I managed to get some pictures, they are not great but thought you might like to see them anyway. Hope you enjoy looking at Take That as much as I do, and my fave one is Jason Orange....phwor!! LOL x x

Popular Posts