Monday, 24 August 2009







Once again its been a long time since I last blogged, most of my time these days seems to be taken up with playing with and walking Daisy. She has really settled in well now and is growing by the day, she was 18 weeks old last Friday. She is a real cutie and has become something of a celebrity amongst the local children who are always following her about or knocking to ask if they can see her. A few weeks ago we took her on her first outing to the seaside which was great fun. We went to Herne Bay where we strolled along the prom and the on the beach, Daisy was fine with all the different noises and smells and seemed to really like being on the beach. We didnt let her in the sea this time as we were going to see some friends on the way home and didnt think they would appreciate a wet, salty puppy bounding about their home! She has also made a friend, another Westie called Barney who we often meet up with for walks and trips to the park. Barney is about 6 or 7 weeks older than Daisy but they really play well togther and they look so cute togther. Must remember to take my camera out one day and get some pictures of them both together.

I have been scrapping a fair bit too, have completed a good chunk of my Vegas album. I am about three quarters of the way through now and am hoping to have it finished within the next couple of weeks. Have also completed a few LO's, a couple of which I have uploaded for you to see. The LO called Just Jane is based on one that my lurvlie friend Jules did of herself and the pictures of me where taken by Jules on our day out for Dennys birthday last year. The other LO is of me and Tom at Freemont Street, Las Vegas, the papers and embellies are all part of a kit that I got from Indigo Mill, the title was done with glittered American Crafts thickers.

Jane x x

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see what you have been up to and see some LO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you blogging again

    i love the LO's too

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts, you've worked hard to get so many of the vegas trip done. Daisy is so cute and growing fast. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.