Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Hello stranger!

Once again its been a vey long time since I last blogged. Despite all my promises I just never seem to get round to updating this blog as much as I would like to. Anyway this is just an update, I have plenty of pics to upload but I need to get them from my camera before I can put them on here, hopefully it wont be 3 months before I blog again.

So whats been happening with us..............???????? Well DH and I have been to Scotland, Motherwell to be precise to visit Michele, Ray and the kids. We had a wonderful couple of days, it was lovely just to chill out and relax and spend time with Ray and Michele, who were fantastic hosts and made us so welcome that we didnt want to go home. The food and drink were plentiful and it was really nice to meet everyone. Hopefully we will pay a return visit in the New Year, still want to get another tattoo so will def have to go back as I want it to be done by Micheles nephew.

Scarlett came to stay for a long overdue weekend sleepover, it was something she has been asking to do for a long time. I took her to the London Aquarium which she loved, she was rather taken with all the sharks, rays, turtles and of course the nemo fish but she was also very keen to come back to the flat so she could see Daisy. She really enjoyed staying with us so much so she left her pj's here for next time!! LOL

A couple of weeks ago Ray and Michele headed down South to spend the weekend with us and some of the other lurvlies. We booked the hall in Horley again for a crop where I managed to complete about 5 layouts and a good chunk of the Bary Manilow album that is for my friend Celia. After the crop we all headed back to the Corner House hotel for dinner and a drink or two, we actually all ended up in Ray and Micheles room where laughter was certainly the order of the night, so much so that we ended up waking the neighbours!! Think we finally ended up going to bed about 2.30am! The following morning before heading home we paid a little visit to the Craft Barn for a little stash retail therapy!

DH has been busy in the flat decorating, he has done the hallway and stripped the living room so all we need to do now is find some wallpaper, which hopefully we will do this weekend. I am quite excited as its something we have been talking about doing for a while. Anyway as long as its done in time for Christmas I will be happy!

Well thats about all for now, will update again soon and add some pics of all the LO's I have done.

Luv, Jane x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.