Thursday, 22 October 2009

Well I have finally managed to photograph some of the LO's I have recently completed, and as promised here I am uploading them.

Hope you like them.......

The first one is of Daisy and is using Bazzil Bling and Basic Grey Papers (bought at the Caft Barn!!). The bling was all bought in Las Vegas, I think it suits this LO perfectly. The word Pink is done with PaperMania stickers. The ribbon and bloom have been in my stash for ages....
The next LO is of me and Tom and the picture is the souvenir photo that was taken as we went up the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel in Vegas. The papers are MME and the letters are American Crafts thickers. Used loads of blooms to pretty up the LO.

The last LO is of 2 of my very fave people, Jules and Tinks. They are just like sisters to me, hence the title. Used MME papers (again - another fave right now!!). The scalloped circle was cut on the cricut using the Mini Monograms cart and the word sisters was cut using Teardop. The centre of the flowers has a little bling in and the rest of the title was done with Papermania stickers.

Thanks for looking, luv Jane x




1 comment:

  1. Love the LO's - love all the blossoms on the Paris LO :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.