Chilled Out Sunday

Well today has been another day of not doing much at all, I just loved lazy chilled out Sundays!

The snow and ice have now started to melt which is great news, and despite several threats of more snow we have had none. Fingers crossed it stays that way. The snow is very nice to look at but after a couple of days the novelty wears off and the reality of having to go to work takes over. I am really not a Winter girl and right now I am longing for the long hot days of Summer.........

Crafting has been the word of the day (again) and urged on by Sarah I made some cards this morning using old stash and scraps. My card making is not brilliant, I really need to look at other blogs to get some inspiration and ideas on making better cards. Anyway have taken a photo for you of what I made today...



I have also done one LO today, its another one of Daisy. The photos are of her in her first dog show which was part of the Bermondsey Street Festival last September. She didnt win anything but I had told her before that its the taking part that counts!! LOL

For this LO I used Cordinations cardstock and Imaginenesce paper which I cut down and then added a scalloped border to using my Martha Stewart double scallop punch. The title is American Crafts Showbox Glitter Thickers and the flower embellishments at the bottom are Papermania. Finally I added some heart and star shaped buttons that I bought for £1 a pack in The Works ages ago. Behind the center photo is Daisy's contestant number card



For ages now I have wanted to do a canvas to go on the wall in the PPoC. I made a start on it yesterday by chalking around the edge of the canvas before covering it in a layer of sparkle Mod Podge which I also used to attach the paper which is Fancy Pants. Once it was dry I added the photo and a large bloom. I am not sure if it needs any more embellishments or even a title......what do you think? Please let me know...



As always thanks for looking and hope you like the new look I have given my blog. :)

Luv Jane x x
5