Happy New Year


Well here we are in 2010, a new year begins. Hope its a happy, healthy and prosperous one for you all.
Amongst my new years resolutions is one to try and keep this blog updated more often (yes I know I said that more than once last year) but I want to scrap and craft more and my blog is where I plan to show the world what I have done, so watch this space........but maybe dont hold your breath!! LOL
I have started the new year on a good note, today I managed to do 4 layouts and a 5th one is on my desk awaiting a title which will be cut on the cricut (another new year resolution is to use my cricut more often).

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I know we did, just cant believe its all over now and we have to go back to work tomorrow.

Anyway if you dont think I am blogging enough please feel free to send me a kick up the behind!

Love Jane x x
PS Attached are a couple of Daisy's first Christmas photos.....:)





Popular Posts