Monday, 4 January 2010

Hello Again.....

As promised I am blogging again to post pictures of some of the LO's I completed at the weekend. They are from our trip to Vegas last year....
The photos on this LO were all taken during the light show at Freemont Street in Downtown Vegas. I used spotted Bazzil as the base and then cut some We R Memory Keepers White Out paper which I used to overlap the photos. The title is American Crafts puffy thickers and the small gems along the swirls of paper were attached with my bejeweller.

Tom and Friends is a simple LO done using just plain and shaped cardstock. The 'Tom' in the title was cut on my Cricut using the Stamped cartridge and the 'and Friends' is a rub on that I have had in my stash for ages. The swirl was also cut on the Cricut, using the Home accents cartridge. Finally I added some buttons to embellish the bottom of the scalloped circle.
Finally another simple LO of me outside my fave American shop! Again I just used cardstock, the grey cardstock was sanded round the edges. I have also used some black ric-rak, buttons and a card from the shop, the title is again done with American Crafts Thickers. There is some journalling around the edge that tells of my love of A&F.
Am hoping to get some more scrapping done this week, if I do I will be sure to photograph my work to show you all.
Thanks for looking, Jane x x





2 comments:

  1. Great LO's Jane and nice to see you blogging regularly again!

    CLare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO's Jane - love the simplicity of the A&F LO (my fav clothes too ;-) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.