Its freezing cold outside........

........................so I am staying indoors to scrap!

Due to the snow, ice and freezing temperatures we made a wise decision to stay at home in the warm this weekend. I did a little menu planning and then went to Waitrose to get the supplies that we needed to create some yummy and warming dinners.

As I am typing this entry there is a lovely sausage casserole simmering away in the slo-cooker.
Anyway all this cold weather has paid dividends to my crafting in that I have spent another day in the PPoC. Today I have made a start on a canvas which is something I have wanted to do for ages and I have done another 3 LO's.....a couple of which I have uploaded for you to see.

The first one is of photos I took out of the plane window as we left Las Vegas last year. For this LO I have used some scraps of patterned paper (I think its MME) and white cardstock. The title was cut on the circut using the George font. I inked the edges of the paper and cardstock before sticking it all down. The pearl swirl is from prima and the ribbon was from a gift I was given some years ago. Finally I added some strips of green pearls to the ribbon.


The next LO is of Daisy was the photo was taken last year after she had her op, hence the title of Poorly Pup!!

Again I have used white cardstock as the base. The papers, the flower and the border on this LO are Basic Grey Urban Praerie, the title is American Crafts Thickers and the journalling card is MME. Finally I added a bit of bling just to brighten and lift the LO.

Thanks for looking and keep warm everyone.....

Jane x x

Popular Posts