Layouts

Evening all, thought you might like to see the layouts that I did at the weekend, the photos on both were taken on my weekend away with Jules and Denny last year.

Both LO's were done with Basic Grey Urban Couture which was the very first Basic Grey collection that I bought and I am pleased to say that I have nearly used it all up (woo hoo - get me using up more old stash)!! Two of the large flowers on the pages were cut from a sheet of paper and mounted on foam pads to raise them up, all three flowers were highlighed with diamond glaze in the centre to add the effect of little water droplets. The title on Weekend Away is done with Basic Grey letters and on The Cottage I used some chipboard letters from an old QVC kit. All I need to add to both LO's now is a little bit of journalling.




Am now in the process of having yet another tidy up and re-jig of the PPoC. Will add so me pictures when its done. :)

Thanks for looking............Jane x x
4