Scrapping and Blogging

Its Sunday evening again, the weekend is nearly over so its time to update the blog and upload some LO's.

We have had a lovely weekend, yesterday our friends Gina and Ian from Warrington came to London for the boat show. They came and stayed overnight with us and we had great fun chatting and looking at G&I's holiday photos (they went on a Caribbean cruise for Christmas and New Year). It was lovely to see them again and we are already looking forward to seeing them in May when we go to see Peter Kay at the M.E.N with them.

Today has been another fairly lazy day. Tom went to work this morning and so I pottered around doing some odd jobs around the house, we have both had a wardrobe clear out so there is now a nice big bag of stuff for the charity shop. I have also got some bits I need to put on Ebay, so note to self to remember to do that this week!! This afternoon we decided to go to Del Aziz for a late brunch/lunch today, it was lovey and was a nice treat.

I have been scrapping again today and have now managed to finish the canvas that I showed you pictures of on the last post....pictures of all below :)

Tom and Daisy...



These pictures were taken on a day at the seaside last summer. I have used a sheet of Heidi Swapp paper that I have had for AGES for this LO. All the circles were cut on the Cricut using the George cartidge and the titles are Papermania stickers. Finally I added a few odd buttons on the flourish down the side of the paper to add a bit of dimesion.

City Sights...



For this LO I have used some pictures that were taken on a visit to Oxford last year. The papers are from a kit from Costco and the title is American Craft chipboard Thickers (sorry I dont know the name of the font). The chipboard circle in the middle is again something thats been in my stash for a while.

Las Vegas Canvas....



Following on from the comments you left last week I have added a title to the canvas. It took me a while to think of something but in the end I opted for something simple and straight to the point! All I need to do now is hang it on the wall in the PPoC.

Can I please claim full point for sticking to New Year resolutions......scrapping on a regular basis, using old stash, using the Cricut and keeping the blog updated!! LOL

Love and hugs, Jane x x x x
2