Tuesday, 2 February 2010

A few more cards and another LO

Following a re-arrange of the PPoC I have re-discovered the joys of my pro-markers and copics hence an abundance of stamped images to colour in and turn into cards. This weekend just gone I managed to make 5 more cards, I have attached a photo of them for you to see. My stock of cards is now increasing, so I have no excuse for missing anyones birthday this year!



I also managed to finish a LO that I started last week, its another photo from my weekend away with Jules and Denny and again I have used Basic Grey Urban Couture. Nothing too invloved with this LO, just some simple layering of paper and cardstock embellished with brads, a bloom and a piece of twill ribbon. The word Kent is done with American Crafts chipboard Thickers.



Last week I heard the sad news that my local shop, Puffin Crafts, are closing down. Puffin was the very first craft shop that I found when I first started scrapping, in fact they opened just a few weeks after I discovered this wonderful hobby and if it was not for them I probably would have not have stuck with scrapping and card making as much as I did. I used to get a lot of inspiration from Jayne and Kim and I often spent a fair bit of my spare time (and money) in the shop. Over the years I have made some fab friends there, hopefully we will all stay in touch and carry on sharing our creations.

Luv Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Great little stash of card there Jane and I like the LO too

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.