Thursday, 18 February 2010

A little update...

Evening all and yay to tomorrow being Friday - bring on the weekend!! Have had a busy couple of weeks, but most of it has been fun so I am not complaining. Looking forward to some shopping with my sister on Saturday followed by some time relaxing and chilling out with Tom on Sunday.

Last weekend Tom and I had a couple of very special visitors, Ray and Michele came from Scotland to spend the weekend with us in London. Jules also joined us on Saturday and we all went for a walk along the river to Borough Market(somewhere I have wanted to show R&M for ages)on the way home we stopped at The Woolpack in Bermondsey Street for some lunch and a drink or two. Its a lovely pub and is somewhere DH and I will be returning to, espcecially in the Summer as they have a dog friendly garden so we will be able to take Daisy with us.

http://www.woolpackbar.com/

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, chatting, eating and drinking and before we knew it we were heading to Stansted Airport to drop our guests off for their flight home. We really enjoyed having Michele and Ray come to stay and we hope they enjoyed the visit as much as we did, hopefully they will come back soon. :)

Oh and as last Sunday was Valentines Day I surprised Tom with a very special card that asked him if he would marry me again to which he said YES!! So after a big sigh of relief from me we agreed to re-new our wedding vows in Las Vegas - watch this space for more details of chapels, themes, outfits etc.

As promised in one of my previous posts I am attaching a picture of the birthday card I made for Darcy.....



Anyway will try and update the blog again this weekend, am planning on some crafting so I may even have a LO or two to show you.

Bye for now, love Jane x x

1 comment:

  1. we had a lovely time with you and Tom, Zampa and Daisy. Thank you so much for having us to stay - we would be delighted to come back xx
    Fabulous card. Thank you for the inspiration hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.