Scrapping Sunday...

Nothing much planned here today so I decided to spend some time in my room and do some scrapping, after all I think you I am supposed to use all the paper and stash that I have!! I managed 3 layouts, not bad for an afternoons work...

Scrapping Heaven..

This layout was inspired by Sarah's (Butterbee)Cupcake one which was based on a Basic Grey page map thingy! I used brown bazzil cardstock as the base and then using my cricut I cut a sheet of Prima Sigh paper into a large circle. I added a strip of white bazzil with a scalloped edge at the bottom which I embellished with some ric-rac, ribbon and a ribbon slide. The large chipboard swirl in the top right hand corner is from Bo Bunny and I inked it up with 2 different colour brown inks. The title is done with foam and felt American Crafts Thickers.

Autumn Memories..

This layout was completed using a Total Papercrafts kit (I just love these kits and have re-subscribed after a short break from them) from October last year, the papers and embellishments are all Pink Paislee, the 2 flourishes in the corners were cut from the Accent Essentials cricut cartridge, the rub on sentiment is something I have had for ages, when I found it I knew it was perfect for this LO.

Sunday Lunch..

For this layout I used a page maps sketch and basic Grey Origins paper and tags. The doodles are making Memories rub-ons and the title is Papermania stickers.

All the photos on these layouts were taken on my weekend away with Jules and Denny last October.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend....

Love Jane x x
2