Sunday, 7 February 2010

A womans work is never done.....

Well at least this weekend anyway, I seem to have done more HW than anything else over the last few day. So why all the cleaning I hear you asking?? Well the reason is DH and I are expecting a couple of very special guests next weekend so while he has been at work I have been busy cleaning and tidying up and making sure our home is nice and presentable. Just about everything has been washed, polished and hoovered including the bathroom ceiling!! We are both looking forward to having Ray and Michele come and stay, it will be lovely to see them both.

Anyway despite all the hard work I have managed to do a little crafting this weekend, I completed one LO and one card. There is a pic of the LO below but you will have to wait until later this week to see the card as its for a friend who sometimes checks this blog out - cant have her seeing the card until she opens it. The LO is of another pic of DH and me in Vegas last year, it was taken in front of the fountains outside the Wynn hotel. I based the LO on a Page Maps sketch by Becky Fleck and I have used Core'dinations and Bazzil cardstock, Basic Grey Mellow papers and two types of American Crafts Thickers for the title. Finally I added a few paper blooms that were in my stash and matched perfectly.



Below are a few new pics of the PPoC. I have been playing around with my desk and how I have my stash arranged around me and I finally think I have it in a way that makes the most of the space but still allows me easy access to all my stuff. Please ignore the walls, they are not yet finished, they have just had a rough coat of white emulsion to keep the room clean and bright looking until I decide what wallpaper or paint I want.





Jane x x

2 comments:

  1. I spy a pink cuttlebug with my little eye :-)

    Great workspace Jane, and another lovely LO

    CLare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Jane, colours work so well and I love all the subtle changes in shapes and edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.