A Couple of Layouts

Here are a couple of layouts that I have done while I have not had my internet connection....

A Day of Snowy Fun.

This one is of Scarlett and Daisy playing in my Mums garden when we had the snow back in January. I used bazzil cardstock which I sprayed with some old lace glimmer mist, you cant see it in the photo but in real life its given the card a really nice shimmer (think I might just need a few more colours - another thing on my crafty wish list!) and the paper I used is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. The snowflakes were cut on the cricut using one of the christmas cards I have, I embossed them twice, once with a clear powder and once with a sparkle powder. I then layered them and attached them to the layout with a crystal brad before adding a little bit more bling to them. The title is a mixture of American Crafts thickers as I didnt have enough of one type to make a title so I decided to mix it up a bit.



Mushrooms.

The pictures on this layout were taken on my weekend away with Jules and Denny, the mushroom were growing in abundance along the decking and pathway in the garden of the cottage.

Again I used Bazzil cardstock as the base, the paper is Basic Gray Origins. The scalloped edge down the right hand side was done with my friend Cath's Deep Edge Martha Stewart punch (love these punches so much I went out and bought two of my own!! LOL), I used some brads to attach the border and then stuck some sheer pleated ribbon. The word Mushrooms is done with Papermania stickers and the buttons that I have used to are from my stash.



Thanks for looking...J x x
0