Happy Birthday Daisy!

A bit late but better late than never I suppose! Saturday 17th April was Daisy's first birthday, can't believe she is now 1 and that we have nearly had her for a year, the time has gone so fast. She had a lovely birthday, we spent the day at Mums so she could play in the garden with Scarlett. She ran around so much she was shattered and slept all the way home in the car and most of Sunday - bless. She got some treats and a pink squeaky ball from Scarlett and we bought her a new collar and lead from Holly and Lil so she was throughly spoilt. Below is a pic of her taken on her birthday she looks lovely and white as she was bathed in the week.



I had Tom home all last week as he was poorly sick :( As he wanted to watch football most evenings I spent a fair bit of time in the PPoC. I managed to finish a couple of LO's and make 9 cards as well as have a clean and tidy up of my desk. Below is one the the LO's I did. The pictures were all taken at Christmas 2010 and the papers are all BG Eskimo Kisses.



Thanks for looking, will update again soon with pictures of the cards I have made.

Love Jane x x

Popular Posts