Happy Easter...

Good afternoon all and a very happy Easter. Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend and that the Easter bunny bought you loads of yummy chocolate. So far we have had a lovely weekend, on Friday Miss Scarlett came to stay and have a sleep over with her best friend Daisy and yesterday Jules popped by with Dan and Sian. It was lovely to see them and as the weather was pleasant we headed up to the river for a late afternoon walk, we even stopped in the Horniman at Hays Galleria for a drink.

Today has been a lovely lazy Sunday and after a few weeks of doing nothing creative I have finally managed to spend some time in the PPoC. After a little tidy around I sat down and made up some page packs so I can come home from work and scrap - well thats the plan anyway!! I even managed 2 LO's today, both of which are of Daisy.....

Winter - For this LO I used a sheet of coredinations as the base which I sanded back to show some of the colour core. I am not sure what make the paper is that I have used, its one I bought at Puffin ages ago and have finally got round to using. The word/cardstock embellishments were a freebie from one of the scrapping shops I went to in Vegas last year - I knew they would come in handy one day!! Finally I added a little bit of bling.



Who's been sleeping..... -For this LO I used bazzil cardstock and half a sheet of shaped Making Memories paper. The title is a mis-match of different Papermania and American crafts alphabets (I didnt have enough to so it all the same). The flower and brad have been in my stash for ages.



Right I am off to find my Easter egg and get a glass of wine, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

Loads of love - Jane x x

Popular Posts