Saturday, 24 April 2010

I love it when the sun shines....

And it has been shining all day here - fingers crossed that Summer is finally on its way (and long may it stay!!).

All has been back to normal here this week, in other words DH has gone back to work and peace reigns again of an evening - LOL. Have spent a few evenings this week in the PPoC making cards, and today I have made another 4. I was a good crafter today and used my nestabilities and embossing folders, I have been looking at other blogs and websites to get some ideas and inspiration for the layout of my cards. The ones I made in the week were using a couple of Magnolias and today I have used my recently acquired Miss Anya's(am loving these right now and have my eyes on a couple more - along with WOJ's Willow Shopping).

Tomorrow is London Marathon day and as we are lucky enough to live just off the route we shall be heading up to Jamacia Rd to watch and cheer on the thousands of people who will be pounding the streets of London for all sorts of good causes. If I manage to get any decent pictures I will be sure to post them on here. Hopefully the sun will shine again, good for us spectators but not so good for the runners.

Hope your all having a good weekend and that your enjoying the fantastic weather we are having right now...





2 comments:

  1. WOW you have been busy. Lovely stash of cards you have there Jane

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee - love the cards and enjoy the Marathon tommorrow - love and hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.