Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Layouts to show....

Here are some of the layouts that I completed at the weekend, sorry the images are not very good quality, I snapped them in a bit of a rush. All the pictures are from our trip to Spain last year..

3 Amigo's

This layout was done using one of my Total Papercraft kits, thought it was about time I started to use them up. I adjusted the design slightly to make it fit with my picture which is of Tom with our friends Gina and Ian and was taken on a day trip to Nerja...



The Sunshine Kid

These pictures are of Tom (who is the biggest kid I know - LOL) papers/embellisments are all My Minds Eye - Oh La La (mens range),buttons are from a DoCrafts goodie bag that I bought a couple of months ago. The little pictures were printed on my Pogo printed that I got for Christmas.



11b Aries

This layout was done using BG Wisteria papers and chipboard shapes..the pictures show the apartment that we rented a for our holiday.



As always, thanks for looking and if you like what you see please leave me a comment. x x

2 comments:

  1. lovely lo's Jane... particularly like the sunburst paper, but they are all lovely. Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO's - I have some TP kits - I really must get on and use them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.