Sunday, 2 May 2010

What a Soggy Sunday.......

Good afternoon from a wet and grey London, what a Bank Holiday wash out! Our original plan for today was to go to the Weald of Kent craft fair at Penshurst. Good job we decided to give it a miss, dont think wandering around a field in and out of the tents would have been much fun in this weather......much better to stay at home and scrap. So far today I have done a double layout, its not quite finished yet, its needs a little something to finish it off. Once thats done I will upload the pics for you to see.

Yesterday Cath and I headed over to Imagine That in Hornchurch, Essex for a litle stash shop. I was very restrained and only bought about 6 sheets of 12x12 paper, 4 sheets of cardstock and a Bazzil Jewel template. Of course I could have bought loads more but I didnt as I am saving myself and my pennies (or should that be dimes...!) for our trip to Vegas where 3 scrapping shops and 1 Joann's await me - ooohh how exciting is the thought of all that ovely stash.

As promised I am uploading some of the pics I took at the London Marathon last week, the first one is of the male lead pack as they came past, the second is of someone running as a penguin (and no it wasnt Tom!) and the last one is of one of the Rhino's who do the marathon every year. Well done to each and every person who took part, its a pleasure to be able to come out and support you all.





Hope your all having a good Bank Holiday weekend despite the rain....x x

1 comment:

  1. Fab pics of the marathon Jane and glad you had a great time at Imagine that...I love it to!

    Do you want to send me your email address for the kit info....cant see yours on here. Jackiedasilva@talktalk.net

    Enjoy whats left of the BH

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.