Tuesday, 19 October 2010

A very woolie weekend!

Here you go, another update only a week after the last one, I am getting better at this bloggin lark!! LOL

This weekend just gone was spent with a group of very special friend called the Woolies (with a couple of DH's and younger ones thrown in for good mesaure). We all headed off to Horley near Gatwick to have a weekend of crafting, chatting, eating of cupcakes (thanks so much Sarah) and drinking of wine. It was so good to see everyone again, especially as some of us had not seen each other for a very long time. The obligatory group photo is below. Hope its not too long before we can all get together again, thank you all for a fab weekend.



In between all the eating, drinking and chatting I managed to produce a few layouts, a couple of which are below...

The first one is of Scarlett, the pictures were taken on our trip to Wildwood back in August. The papers I have used are all by Magnolia and the title has been done with American Crafts Thickers, the ric rac was just an oddment from my stash.



The second layout is of my cousin Maria's two daughters, Natalie and Hayley. The picture was taken at Natalies 21st birthday and is the first one I have taken of the girls together since they were little. The papers and embellishments are all by My Minds Eye all that I added extra was a few gems to the centre of the flowers.



Hope you like the layouts and as always thanks for looking,

Jane x x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time was had, that's for sure. And loving the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try again!! Great LOs Jane, and lovely photos too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.