Autumn Days

Evening all...

Well here we are again at the end of another weekend. Its been a week or so since I last updated so I thought I would be a good blogger and come and let you know what we have been up to and share some new pictures with you.

To be honest we have not been that busy of late and I have to say its been really nice having a couple of weekends to do what we want. We have made a start on our Christmas shopping although we still have a long way to go but I guess something is better than nothing!! We had better get a move on though and get the rest of it organized as I want to get it all done as soon as possible, dont want any last minute rushing about if I can help it.

This weekend has been really nice, yesterday we made a trip down to Margate to see Clare, Len and Stan to celebrate Stans 6th birthday. It was great to see them all again and I managed to get plenty of cuddles & kisses from my gorgeous god-son Stan. Afterwards we popped in to see Jules in her new lovely home, it was only a quick visit as we needed to get home for Daisy but hopefully we will be back to see Jules and Tinks soon (and not fogetting Dan if he is home and Lucy & Flo!).

Today, after a long lie in, we headed out to Dulwich Park with Daisy. Its the first time we have ever been there and it was really lovely, the park was full of other dog walkers, families and runners and everyone was very friendly ineed stopping to say hello and pay Daisy a bit of attention. The park looked gorgeous, the Autumn colours were amazing and I manage to get quite a few pics which at some point I will get round to scrapping. I have attached a couple for you to see, hope you like them.





So after a walk in the park for all of us, a little play with Barney for Daisy and a lovely steak dinner for us (with a couple of glasses of wine) its time to curl up on the sofa and enjoy whats left of the weekend.

Thanks for looking and see you all soon X X
2