Sunday, 14 November 2010

Scrapping Time

Evening all....

Just a quick post from me this evening to show you some of the layouts I have completed this weekend, sorry the photo quality is not all that. I really should have taken the pictures earlier today. Trouble is if I hadnt of done it this evening the layouts would have gone in an album and would never have been photographed.

All the layouts were done using my Total Papercrafts kits, and all have been 'tweaked' to suit my pictures. The pearl and bling swirls on the layout of me and Natalie was done using my Bazzil Jewel templates which I just love, they are my fave scrapping tool right now. For the Beer Buddies layout I cut the title on my cricut using the George cartridge. Finally on the Ryder Cup layout I used Thickers for the title which for once were a nightmare to use they would just not peel off the sheet!!!!




Hope everyone has had a good weekend....

Jane x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.