Sunday, 28 November 2010

Update time again...

Afternoon all from a very cold S.E London...no snow here as yet and fingers crossed that we dont get any. Yes I agree it looks very nice but when you have to go to work its not good at all, especially when there is yet another tube strike to contend with.

We have had a busy couple of weeks, last weekend we went to Scotland to see Michele, Ray and the gang. We had a great time, lots of chatting, eating and drinking took place and we are now on a countdown to Portugal 2011 (thanks Ray!!). Oh and I came back with a new tattoo which was designed and inked for me by Micheles nephew Ian the Comedian. I love it, it is to mark our wedding vow renewal in Vegas this year. A few people have said they dont like it or agree with me getting it but hey I am a grown up and its my arm so I shall do what I like with it!!

This weekend was Scarlett's 6th birthday, where does the time go to? It does not seem like 6 years since we got the phone call to let us know she was on her way.....have attached a picture of her with her birthday cake, which as always is a chocolate caterpillar cake.



Tom is at work today so I have made the most of the peace and quiet by doing some scrapping, below are a couple of the layouts I have completed. Both are pics from Portugal this year, hope you like them.




Thanks for checking out my blog.....

Jane x x

3 comments:

  1. Love the LO's and Happy Birthday to Scarlett - and yay to the Tattoo - can't wait to see it :-) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous does that villa and pool look - so sunny and warm. It's freezing in Southampton! Love Sharon xx Agree with you about tattoo only I wouldn't be brave enough to have one done - couldn't stand the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO of Scarlett, I think we need a LO of your Tattoo's

    CLare
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.