Monday, 3 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year all, a couple of days late but better late than never!

Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year celebrations, we had a lovely time but it just went so fast, cant believe its back to work tomorrow! Anyway we managed to see all the family as well as some friends during the break and we even had a couple of lazy days at home doing nothing more than eating, drinking and watching the tv. Santa was very kind to us and bought us lots of lovely pressies.

So its now 2011 and for me that means a new job at Bank of America and following the tupe process for Tom it means a new employer in Interserve. It will be very strange not heading to work at HSBC, but I will only be in the building next door so I will still be able to see everyone. I am very nervous about tomorrow but I am alsolooking forward to it.

As usual the January the diet and fitness regime is about to kick in. Santa bought me a Wii and a Wii fit so I plan to use it daily to help loose some weight and get a bit fitter. I will keep you updated with my progress - at the last try my Wii fit age was 55 which means I have a fair bit of work to do!! LOL

I have attached a couple of pics of the NYE fireworks in London, I went to the top floor of our block with a couple of neighbours where we had a pretty good view. The pictures are not brilliant but at least you get an idea of what I could actually see.



2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Jane, I'll be thinking of you. Here's to 2011 being a good year for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all has gone well on your first day at your new job. Love the firework photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.