Another little update..

As promised I am updating my blog again...I am really back into scrapping and crafting and have spent a good few hours this weekend in the sanctury of the PPoC!! Got a crop to go to next weekend which I am really looking forward to - better start getting myself organized for it then.

Yesterday I paid a visit to Imagine That with Cath, I was rather restrained and only bought some cardstock to match the page packs I had made up and a couple of Craftwork Cards bits....however my restraint went totally out of the shop door when I spotted a fab punch that I just had to have!! Oh well I tried try........honest I did!!

Today I have covered and pretty'd up the front of Natalie's 21st birthday book, finished one layout that I started at Linda B's last weekend (used my new SongBid cricut cartridge for the title) and completed a couple more layouts. Have attached a few pics for you, one of the layouts I did today and a couple of my desk actutally showing it in use rather than all neat and tidy.

Thanks for looking!



Popular Posts