Just for You

Evening all..

As I am having another blogging moment I thought I would share a few pictures with you tonight.

The first one is of a card I have just made for a work colleague who is poorly sick right now and needs a bit of cheering up. I used my new Glam Goth stamp for the card and coloured her in with my Pro-Markers. I then added some Mulberry roses which I spritzed with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (in Antique Lace). I then added a little bling swirls and a couple of butterflies which were cut with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is Stamping Up. I have to say I am really loving this stamp, she looks so pretty and is really easy to colour in. Think there will be quite a few cards being made with her in the coming weeks.



The next couple of pictures are of the beautiful lillies that Tom gave me for Valenties day. Its over a week on now and they still look stunning and they smell fabulous. Just a shame my darling husband does not appreciate them as much as I do, still it was very nice of him to buy them considering he hates the smell!!




Thanks for looking..

Jane x x
2