Saturday, 19 February 2011

Normal service will be resumed soon...

So sorry its been a long time since I last blogged, its not that I have been ignoring my you or my blog its just not been a great start to 2011 for us and our family. I wont go into detail on here as its not the right place, all I will say is that I am very thankful for my family and friends, you know who you are and both Tom and I thank you for all your love and support over the last few months. Things are still a bit stressful but we are getting there slowly but surely.

I really didnt feel like scrapping or card making for a few weeks but thanks to a crop and a weekend in Oxford my mojo has returned and I am a happy scrapper once again. I am planning some crafting time this weekend and hopefully I will be back with another post later today or tomorrow.

I have attached pictures of a couple of layouts that I completed last weekend...my plan for this year is to make and use page packs that are made up of papers and embellishments that I have had for a long time.......so far so good. You never know at I might just make a dent in that mountain of stash I have!! LOL


3 comments:

  1. Morning Jane. Good to see you posting on here again and it has been fun scrapping with you over the last few weeks. looking forward to next weekend!!

    Layouts are lovely...on here and IRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Jane

    Nice to see you bloggig again and hte LO's are lovely hun xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The LO's are really lovely hun! So good to see you blogging again.... perhaps you'll inspire me to get a wriggle on, and get mine updated regularly !! lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.