Mothers Day Cards

Evening folks!!

I really LOVE the easel cards that I made last week, in fact I love them so much I decided to make my Mums Mothers Day card in this style.

I made it as an 8x8 card using some navy blue card stock which I then layered with white cardstock and some old cherry arte papers. The image is a Tilda by Magnolia which I coloured in with my pro markers. The flowers and metal corners are from Wild Orchid crafts and the bling and pearls are from my stash, the Mum has been done with American Crafts Thickers. Finally I cut 2 scalloped ovals using a set of nestabilities which I then stamped a sentiment from Imagine That on. I have attached a couple of pictures for you to see....just hope Mum likes the card.




On Monday I took some cards into the office for the guys I work with to see. I wasnt expecting too much as I work with all men but they were all very nice about my cards and I actually ended up with orders for 4 card, 3 for Mothers Day and 1 for a 21st birthday. Looks like I will be busy in the PPoC tomorrow (as if I need an excuse!).

So far its been a nice weekend here. Yesterday Tom and I headed up to Covent Garden to meet our friends Liz and Andy Garlick who were visiting London from their home town of North Carolina. It was really good to see them and share a few drinks and a lot of laughs. Hopefully one day we will get to visit them in NC!

Today I paid a visit to the Craft Barn with Cath, I was quite a good girl and just bought some cardstock, a couple of inkpads, a glimmer mist and a home sweet home wall hanging kit. The CB is one of our fave shops, the service there is always fabulous and the ladies make you so welcome and are full of hints and tips. Hopefully it wont be too long before we go back.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jane x x
3