Something a little different!

Evening all and hope everyone has had a good weekend.

We have had a fairly relaxed weekend which makes a change!!. Yesterday we popped over to see Dad who is recovering really well from his operation. Its such a relief to see him getting better, long may it continue.

I managed a little bit of crafting yesterday, I made 3 cards using a Magnolia Tilda stamp that I got from Sir Stampalot. For a change I decided to try something different and instead of making the usual style of card I made them as easel cards which I now love. I have attached a couple of pics for you to see them. The papers are all from my stash, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiments are from Stamping Up.




Today has been spent indoors doing odds and ends, housework, washing and the like! I have also spent a big chunk of the day updating and adding to itunes - technology is not always as simple as its supposed to be!! LOL

So here we are, Sunday evening again. Luckily I have a short week this week as I am having a days holiday on Friday. I am planning to meet up with our friends Liz and Andy who are visiting from the USA, North Carolina to be exact. Liz wants to go to Harrods so it should be fun!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like my cards please leave me a comment!!

Popular Posts