Bad Blogger....

Well once again I have been a bad blogger, its been quite a few weeks since I last posted....ooopps, note to self (once again) is to try and be a better blogger.

I have done a fair bit of crafting over the last few weeks, some of the layouts are on facebook, some are in my UKS gallery and I have a few more to photograph and upload to here.

Just before Easter my wonderful husband bought me the new Cricut Imagine! All I can say is WOW, oh, WOW!! Its an amazing machine that cuts and prints from the Imagine cartridges plus you can use the older standad carts to mix and match and make your own embelishments and papers. I really need to spend some time just sitting and playing with Indy (short for Indiana) to get the mot out of him.

I will be back very soon with some pictures and maybe, if I am daring enough, a video or two showing the Imagine at work. For now I will leave you with a picture of the wonderful and fabulous Mr Barry Manilow who I went to see at the O2 a couple of weeks ago.

TFL X x

0