Layouts to Share

As promised I am back to update you with a couple of layouts I have recently completed.

The first one is of Scarlett, the pic of her was taken last year while she was on holiday in Spain (hence the sunglasses!). The base paper which was also used for the title is Basic Grey, I think from the Porcelein collection. The main paper is Bo Bunny and I have had it in my stash for ages, I just cut along one of the swirls so I could slot the photo under it. The title was cut on my Cricut using the Songbird cartridge.



The second layout is of Bermondsey Street during the festival last year. The papers are all Basic Grey,I think they may have been in a Total Papercrafts kits. I inked the edges of them with Tim Holtz distress inks and then lifted the edges slightly to give them an aged look. The 2010 was done with American Crafts thickers and the word festival was done with Making Memories mini alphas.



Hope you like them and thanks for looking....
4