The Good Luck Continues

Evening!

As most of you know I am a huge Barry Manilow fan and have been lucky enough to see his shows over here and in Las Vegas. I am a member of the BM fanclub so am kept upto date on a regular basis on all things Barry. Anyway the man himself has a new CD out and has been busy promoting it in the US and last week the UK and as part of his trip over here he filmed 'An Audience with' (which will be shown later in the year). Tickets for the event were like gold dust and were offered only to members of the fan club via a ballot which I put my name in and luckily I was drawn out for 2 priority tickets - yay!! The filming took place at the BBC last Wednesday which was also our 9th wedding anniversary. It was a fab evening despite all the queueing, hanging about and the heat in the studio. Barry was fab, singing loads of his hits as well as a new track from his new CD. There were loads of celebs at the filming too, we saw Anton du Beck, Jason Gardiner, Adam Woodyatt, Stacey Soloman, Jane McDonald, Lulu and loads more. Cant wait to see it on tv now - look out for me and Tom dancing away to Copacabana!! Below is a pic of the stage, its the only one I managed to get as there was a strict no pics rule once the show had started.



On Saturday I met up with the lovely Jules to go to the Kings Hill crop. We had a great day scrapping and chatting, I managed 5 layouts, a couple of which I am sharing with you on here...

The first one is of Tom and Scarlett, he thought she was going to give him a lovely little kiss on the cheek - how wrong was he. She gave him a kiss but it was a big wet licky kiss. I used MME papers from the Stella & Rose collection. The title was done with AC Thickers. Apologies for the quality of the pictures, not sure why they are not so good.



The second layout is of Daisy. The papers are all Fancy Pants, I bought them last year and have finally got round to using them. I just added some pearl brads and some pearls and bling along the bunting.



Yesterday was a fabulous day, hot and sunny and just perfect for being outside. We went and bought some plants and pots and they are now arranged under the kitchen window. After my spot of gardening we sat outside and had our lunch, it was lovely and one of our neighbours commented that we looked liked we were in Spain - if only!!

Well thats all for now, I will try and post again this week and share some more pics of layouts and my little bit of garden.

TFL - Jane x x
1