Finally Updating

Finally I have sat down and logged into my blog to give you a little update. I didn't realize that it was coming up for nearly 2 months since I last did a post!

So what has been happening with me??

Well I have had a birthday, another year older - boo hiss!! It was actually a really nice birthday this year, I was at work on the big day but I had a couple of days off after to relax and chill out. One of them was spent visiting Ikea and pottering about at home and the other was spent visiting the seaside, Whitstable and Herne Bay to be exact. It was a gorgeous day weather wise, we walked along the seafront in Whitstable before stopping for fish and chips in the Crab and Winkle on the harbor.





After our lunch we headed a little further down the coast to Herne Bay where we sat on the front and had a Mr Whippy ice cream with a flake and sauce - yummy! Herne Bay is somewhere I just love, probably because I have lots of childhood memories of visiting there each year as my parents had a caravan not too far away. I used to go to a roller disco that was held in the Pier Pavillion on a Saturday afternoon. I good quite good at it and I even had my own roller disco boots!!! If I tried to roller skate now I would probably end up on my bum!!




Hope you like the pictures....there are a few more on Facebook if you want to take a look.

I have completed a few layouts over the last couple of weekends so I will come back later with another post showing you what I have done.

Thanks for looking and apologies for a lack of posts. As ever I will try to blog on a more regular basis.

Jane x

0