Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Gotta love Gotta Crafts!

As a scrapbook'er I love to have a kit to use. Its makes life so much easier when you have papers, card stock and embellishments all co-ordinated for you. I recently subscribed to the Gotta Craft kits and so far I have loved them all. Sandra manages to put together kits using stunning papers that are pleasure to scrap with. There is a link in my side bar to the shop blog and to Sandra's own blog if anyone wants to take a peek. I will also add a link to the shop.....

Two of the layouts I have completed this weekend were done with Gotta Craft kits. The first one is of the royal wedding, I wasn't actually a guest, I took the photos of the tv as I wanted to capture the moment to remember a wonderful part of our history. There is some journalling on the tag behind the top photo.



The second layout is of Daisy and is based on a sketch I found on the internet. The bling swirls were done using my bazzil templates and the flowers were stamped with chalk inks and then cut out. The stamps are from Stampin Up.



The final layout is called Random because the pictures were taken by Tom last year while we were in Las Vegas. One of my friends challenged him to take some random pcitures which he did! The patterned papers and embellishments were all printed and cut on my Cricut Imagine.



Thanks for stopping, if you like what you see please leave me a comment and let me know. X x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO's Jane, I like the use of the stamps for the flowers

    CLare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LOs Jane, lovely kits too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.