Pretty and Pink

Thought I would make a quick post tonight to show you all this pretty, pink exploding box that I have made for a very special young lady by the name of April 'Dolly' Townsend.

April was one of Hayley's bestest friends and I wanted to make her something to keep, a little box containing her favourite April and Hayley pictures, something she could look at to remind her of all the good and fun times they had together. I will be handing the box over on Saturday when we all get together for the Hobbnob Cup. I hope April likes what I have done and that she will keep and treasure it and her memories of our beautiful angel forever.

The butterflies and papers I used on the box layers were printed and cut on my Cricut Imagine. I added loads of pearls and crystals and some wild orchid flowers. I have put a little card in the centre of the top layer so that if she wants, April can write a little something.

I hope, that if Hayley can see what I have done, that she approves. We all love and miss you gorgeous girl, your memory will live on forever. X x







Popular Posts