Tuesday, 30 August 2011

What I have made this weekend

Evening all, hope your all well and that you had a good Bank Holiday weekend. Such a shame about the weather though, wasn't exactly good for going out and about was it?? Luckily Tom and I had no plans, we spent most of the weekend pottering about at home. The highlight was a trip to Ikea to buy an Expedit unit for the living room - now my albums have a proper home. Gotta love Ikea!

I spent a bit of time crafting this weekend, I made a load of cards to go in the raffle at the Charity event we are having in Hayley's memory this coming weekend. I also did a couple of layouts, one of which is below. The picture is of Scarlett and I used Fancy Pants papers and embellishments that I have had for quite a while. I added a few buttons along the bottom and the little alpha are by Adorn-it



I also made a scalloped circle card using my Cricut Imagine (the circles were cut and printed using the Lori's Garden cartridge). The stamped image is Glam Goth by Sweetpea and she has been coloured in using my Copic Ciao pens. Finally I added some Wild Orchid crafts flowers and some pearls from my stash. The flowers have been brushed lightly with glimmer mist to give them a little sparkle. The round sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.



Thanks for looking, more posts to follow soon.

Jane x x



2 comments:

  1. Only the fact that these projects are fabulous stops me from still being jealous over your cricut lol. You were brave going to IKEA over a bank holiday, I will say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Sandra's comment about going to Ikea on a BH weekend, but the expedits are fab aren't they? Love your LO and card, you're certainly getting a lot of use from your Imagine and it all looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.