Saturday, 17 September 2011

A couple more layouts to share..

I meant to get back here earlier in the week to upload these layouts but I just didn't get round to it.

The first one is of the fabulous and fantastic Barry Manilow who I went to see at the O2 in May of this year. I am a HUGE Bazza fan so the chance to see him perform over here with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra was one of the highlights of the year. He is the ultimate showman and always puts on a great show. Just waiting for it to be released on DVD now so I can enjoy it all over again........



The second layout I have to share is of when I went to see Take That with Sharon, Sally and Stella. We went to see the Circus tour a couple of years ago which was fantastic so when Sharon offered me the chance of a ticket for the Progress tour I literally jumped for joy!! It was a wonderful night, the boys (including Robbie) put on a fab show and of course it was great to see the girls again. Again, as soon as the DVD is released I shall be re-living the whole night all over again and again and agin!!! LOL



Hope your all having a good weekend and thanks for looking. X x

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment.