Kingshill Crop

This weekend was a Kingshill Crop weekend, something I had been looking forward to for ages especially as I missed the last one. I had not done much scrapping over the last few weeks as I was busy finishing Chris's book and Aprils box so I was really glad of the chance to get together with the girls and spend a day scrapping.

I was set a challenge of sorts by the lovely Sandra which was to do at least 4 layouts which I more than managed!! I actually did 5 layouts although technically I guess it would be & 3/4's as the last one needed a little bit of tweaking to finish it.

So here are a couple of pictures of what I did yesterday, sorry the images are not that good, I really need to learn to take better pics of my work....





I have a couple more layouts that I completed today to photograph and upload, will get that done later this week.

Today is the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I really cannot believe that its been 10 years since that dreadful day, watching some of the footage of it on tv all over again made it seem like it was just a couple of months ago. My thoughts and prayers are with those that lost loved ones in the attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvannia.

Hope you have all had a good weekend, Jane x x
1