Red Ribbons Cyber Crop

This weekend just gone was a cyber crop for the House that my team over on UKS are in. Thanks so much for all your hard work Sandra and Jo. I only managed a couple of the challenges as I was busy doing other stuff but I really enjoyed it. You never know I might just go back and pick up a couple more challenges to do at a later date.

Here is the first one which was challenge two....based on Shimelle's starting point chall-ahnge



The second was I did (sorry cant remember challenge number) was to scraplift a layout that was in your UKS favourites, funnily enough I had added a layout Saturday evening so this was an easy choice.



I also made a couple of Christmas cards at the weekend, will get some photos so I can upload to share with you.

Hope you all had a good weekend, TFL x x
1