Tuesday, 25 October 2011

A happy scrapping Saturday

Hola!

Well our holiday is well and truly a memory now, the tan is fading fast and all I have are my photos to remind me of what a great time we had. It was the first time we have been out to Spain for a couple of years and it was lovely to see that it has not changed that much. The usual faces were there in the bars and restaurants we like to go to, it was just like going home!! Hopefully we will be able to go back out there next year for a couple of weeks.

Last Saturday I went to the Kingshill Crop where I managed to complete layouts (despite the distractions from those around me LOL). I even managed to complete another layout on Sunday after I had a good clean of the Craft Room and made a birthday card for George.

Below are some of the layouts I completed. The first two were done with a kit that I bought from Jackie DaSilva. I have been following Jackie's blog (link in my sidebar) for a while and have had her kits the the past, they are always great value with clear and concise instructions. The pictures of both of these layouts were taken in Spain.




The next layout has been done with Basic Grey Sweet Threads papers and embellishments, the pictures are of Scarlett and Daisy and were taken in Mums garden earlier this year.



I have a couple more layouts I need to photograph, once I have done this I will upload them to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog,

Jane x x

1 comment:

  1. Fab LOs Jane, love the colours of the papers in your kit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.