In memory of Hayley...

My cousin posted the following on her Facebook page earlier today and I am sharing it with you all as I think its a fabulous idea and another way of raising more money for Changing Faces:-

Adam, Hayley's cousin thought it would be a nice idea to look at getting wristbands for Hayley and Changing Faces. These will be pink and white wristbands and be debossed with the wording: "changing faces.org.uk for Hayley ♥" They will cost £5 for each wristband or 2 for £8. At least £3 from each band will go to changing faces - the more we purchase the cheaper the unit cost so more will go to the charity. If anyone is interested in getting one, please let me know asap as Adam needs to send the money off with thr order no later than 30th November. x x


So far an amazing £11,741.00 has been raised in in Hayley's name and that is such a wonderful tribute to her memory. If anyone would like a wristband can you please let me know by either leaving a comment on here, or on my Facebook wall.

Have added a pic of a layout I did earlier this year, its of me, Maria and Hayley.

Popular Posts